My teaching assignment at SILS Waseda includes Russian, Eurasian and post-Soviet studies. I am interested in comparative analysis of the relationship between institutional design and socioeconomic performance in the former socialist economies, which once were more commonly referred to as transition economies and nowadays are known as emerging economies.
- Russian Language for Beginners
- Introduction into Russian Studies: History, Culture & Socioeconomic Transition
- Economy of Russia: Historical and Modern Perspectives
- Contemporary Political Economy of Russia
- Institutional Design & Economic Performance
- Russian, Eurasian & Post-Soviet Studies