My teaching assignment at SILS Waseda includes Russian, Eurasian and post-Soviet studies. I am interested in comparative analysis of the relationship between institutional design and socio-economic performance in the former socialist economies, which once were more commonly referred to as transition economies and nowadays are known as emerging economies.
- Russian Language for Beginners
- Introduction to Russian Studies: History, Culture & Socio-Economic Transition
- Economy of Russia: Historical and Modern Perspectives
- Contemporary Political Economy of Russia
- Institutional Design & Economic Performance
- Russian, Eurasian & Post-Soviet Studies